“World Environment Day Recycled Craft Contest”, run by K4Craft is open to all people irrespective of nationality, gender, age and profession. In this contest, you need to submit your art and craft project related to theme ‘Recycled Craft’ at K4Craft Community and winner will be decided by open voting for the entries. The announcement of results will be made on World Environment Day (5 June).
Submission Entries Deadline: 31st May 2018
Result of the Contest
- Aman Kumar – Recycled Model of Burj-Al-Arab 37+
- Kavitha – Recycled Swing 23+
- Ifrath Saadhika – MICKEY MONEY BANK 16+
- Priyanshu – Recycled flowers, glass coasters, table coasters 13+
- Priyanshu – Recycled pen stand and hand bag 12+
Theme of the Contest – “Recycled Craft”
Think up an World Environment Day Recycled Crafts that includes the use recycle materials and/or natural materials. One that symbolizes nature, recycling, sustainability, eco-friendliness or Earth.
About the Prize
- FIRST PRIZE: Amazon.in Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 1000 for Indians (Amazon.com Gift Voucher worth $20 for others)
- Goodies from K4 Craft for Next four. (Only for residents of India)
How To Participate In Contest
Step 1: Register at our K4Craft Community.
Step 2: Mail us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “World Environment Day Recycled Craft Contest”. You can also message us your craft work at our Facebook Page. (Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft.com” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
Step 3: Voting will start from 1st June (12:00 IST) to 5th June (18:00 IST) at our K4Craft Community. In this period, you can share your work with your friends and make appeal at community to get maximum number of votes for your craft.
Format of Submission
- Your submission for this contest should include images of craft. It would be nice if you can also send images of important steps of making of your craft.
- Also, write material/tools used to make your craft with a image of the same.
- Write in brief about steps involved in making of your craft.
- Your craft picture should have strip of paper with “K4craft” written on it. (This is important to discourage copied submission).
Here you can see example of submission.
Criteria for Winner
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 31st May 2018. We will make all entries public by 1st June (12:00 IST) on our website community.k4craft.com
- Winners will be decided based on number of votes received by entries. We will consider votes received by entries till 5th June (18:00 IST).
Terms & Conditions for the Contest
- The employees of K4craft shall not be eligible to participate or win any prize in the competition.
- The deadline for receipt of entries for the contest shall be 23:59 IST, 31st May 2018. Any entry sought to be submitted thereafter shall not be entertained. However, the K4craft reserves its right to entertain any entry submitted after the deadline at its sole discretion, if the K4craft is satisfied that the participant’s reason for delayed submission was genuine and beyond his/her control. However, this discretion shall only be exercised in extremely deserving cases and none other. Such decision shall be final and binding and thereafter no suggestions, queries or requests in this regard shall be entertained.
- Your submission, become the sole property of the K4craft and shall not be returned to any participant thereafter including those disqualified to participate in the contest.
- This contest is being conducted purely on a “best efforts basis” and participation of “eligible participants” shall be voluntary and subject to unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim any damages, loss or costs from the K4craft for participation in the contest, not being qualified for a prize or for delay in delivery of the prize announced during the competition on any ground whatsoever.
- Every participant is presumed to have expressly undertaken to abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition and the decision taken by the K4craft in respect thereof as final.
We’re really looking forward to seeing some of the amazing art & craft projects you’d like to create.